snowshoe active week
Start slowly and comfortably
- 10.00 a.m. Welcome and introduction to the fascinating sport of snowshoe hiking
- 2.00 p.m. leisurely walk in with snowshoes
- 150m / 150m / 3km / 2h / easy
- We take the bus to a small village. We begin the ascent through a snow-covered floodplain landscape – via the Grünauer Höhenweg from Grießau and Bödele down to the hamlet of Grünau
- Leisurely lunch break and walk along the Lech back to the hotel
- 250m / 200m / 7 km / 4.5 h / moderately difficult
- mountain movie night
- from Bach through the Modertal Gorge to the hamlet of Seesumpf and ascent to the Hofalm, continue on a forest path covered in snow to the Gibleralm
- After the lunch break, descend into the valley and take the bus back to the hotel
- 300m / 300m / 6km / 4h / difficult
Holzgau suspension bridge
- Your day at leisure – we recommend a hike to the suspension bridge in Holzgau
- 8 p.m. Torch hike with mulled wine 100m / 100m / 2km / moderately difficult
The alpine tour
(possibly small surcharge for mountain transport)
- We ascent from the Gibleralm in the direction of the Bernhardseckhütte at 1800m in a snow groomer.
- We then continue past a fantastic winter mountain landscape in the direction of Muttekopf at 2200m above sea level
- During the descent we stop at the Bernhardseckhütte
- Through glorious powder snow fields we return to Elbigenalp and back to the hotel by bus
Alternative tour Sonnalm Jöchelspitze
Also an alpine tour with similar requirements to the Bernhardseck tour
- We decide which tour will be run the evening before, taking into account the respective avalanche warning level and wishes of the participants
800m/ 1200m / 10km / very demanding
- Via the Jochweg in the Tiroler Lech Nature Park. The partially frozen Lech river is our companion on this day.
- Afternoon tea at the hotel – and a short farewell with coffee and apple strudel
- 100m / 100m / 7km / challenging
The most important information at a glance
Costs € 50.00 per person and week
for the equipment and our tour guides.
The hiking program is organized and carried out by our WanderTeamTirol
Please note: above are suggestions from our extensive tour program. Program is subject to change at any time for safety or weather-related reasons – the safety of our guests is of our utmost importance!