"It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
The hiking programme is offered by our WanderTeamTirol – it costs €50 per person and week incl. equipment and tour guides.
Grünauer Höhenweg Trail
• We take the bus to a small village and commence our ascent through a deeply snow-covered pasture landscape. Along the Grünauer Höhenweg from Grießau via Bödele to the hamlet of Grünau. Lunch break at the hut and along Lech river back to the hotel.
• 250m / 200m / 7km / 4.5 hours / **
• mountain film night
(possibly a surcharge for mountain transport)
• With a snowcat we ride from Gibleralm towards Berhardseck hut at an altitude of 1,800m. We continue along a dreamlike winter landscape towards Muttekopf (2,200m). On our descent we stop at Bernhardseckhütte. Through fantastic powder snow fields, we return to Elbigenalp and take the bus back to the hotel.
• Alternative: tour to the Sonnalm at the Jöchelspitze in Bach. A similarly challenging mountain tour as Bernhardseck tour. We decide of the previous evening which tour we make, taking in consideration the avalanche warning level and the wishes of the particpants.
• 800m/ 1200m / 10km / *****